Sunday, April 12, 2009

Party On.


Grow back, braincells! Grow back!

I went to Kerry's 18th birthday party on saturday night. Me and cheanna got there at 7:30 and it was really awkward for about 30 minutes. Then it rained, giving us all the much needed "holy-crap-can-you-help-me-carry-this-shit-under-the-marquee-so-it doesn't-get-ruined" icebreaker we desperately needed.

Then it stopped raining, which is good.
Carissa came at about 8 and seeing as i love her i went and talked to her and she (being exceptionally awesome and like-minded in taste) gave me some bundy rum. LOVES.

The party was pretty fun, although i regret not ending up jumping on the trampoline. Looking back now, it probably wasn't the best of ideas.
Mix alcohol, rain, slippery trampoline, nearby tree, one very-clean white dress, mud and drunk Carissa and you're basically asking for a concussion. Plus the trampoline was fully illuminated by really bright lights and there were about 12328759082735079 people sitting under the marquee. Including; wait for it, MRS MILES. (For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of being screamed at by her, she's a very strict, very religious teacher at my school). She kept giving me 'I-hope-you-die-as-a-result-of-your-underage-drinking-maybe-that-will-teach-you-a-lesson' glares, mostly when I was mid-sip.

OMG and i accidently walked in on a guy taking a piss in the toilet. The door didnt close properly so i just barged in and was like "oh. oh my god! I'm sorry!" *runs away*.

We later joked about it. Weird.

Here are some other things that happened that were pretty cool:
/Me and Carissa seeing how weird we could dance.
/Me finding a fireplace/barbeque.
/Dancing to Electric Feel.
/Me and Robbie (omg yeah, Robbie was there too! :D) scaring, chasing, patting, yelling at and being licked by Kerry's dog Nelly.
/Kelly being there. and giving me some very delicious stuff to drink.
/Micky Salter and his cigar.
/Taking photos of the above.
/Getting the nickname 'Bundy.' Not for all the obvious reasons, but pretty relevant. LOL
/Photo-bombing
/Me finding a dark place.
/Me realising that at pretty much every. single. party i go to:
> It rains.
> I go exploring and find about 239841704 things to laugh at and play with.
> I find a dark quiet place and sit there for awhile.
> I look terrible a a result of #1 Rain. #2 Alcohol. #3 Running around and dancing like a freak. #4 Being generally unnatractive and #5 My uncanny self-sabotaging knack for making idiotic faces in photos.
> I pee about 348710837410845084265 times.
> I find some kind of animal to follow around and play with. (moderately creepy sentence of the day)

it was fun :D





2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a good party.
Except for the fact that your teacher was there.
I'd freak out if I went to a party where there was a teacher. :|

I think it was fair that your friend asked to go home a bit earlier. Especially if she has work in the morning.
But then again, it would suck to leave the party early when you're having such fun.
idk.

Aidan said...

Lol.

Remember our screaming match in James' kitchen?

BEST

PARTY

EVER