Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cania Believe It?


Only In Cania.
This blog is dedicated to the colour GREEN.
Well after exam week, Cheanna and I decided we would take a rather AMAZING trek down south-west to the little place called Cania Gorge.
It was quite awesome.
We did lots of stuff.
I guess I will start at the start and end with the end right?
<This section of the blog is when i went to go have a shower, did some yoga and went to bed and left the computer on>
Now it's about 9:00am and i should be at school, but i'm not.
yay.
Well it all began on a friday afternoon. We did our maths exam (which i should point out was 1982749364897659 times easier than the first one)Photobucket and i went to cheannas house. We fooled around for ages and took many photos of ignatius and dean (the frikkin sweetest dinosaurs you've EVER seen) on my very new, very awesome olympus camera (Y).
then mum finished work and came to pick me up. i had about 1.5 minutes to get the crap i shoved into a bag and get changed, then we went back to cheannas. i left my phone in the car, and was only aware of this about halfway through the weekend. gah.
the car trip down was quite good, although i had to sit in the middle and nick kept crushing me and annoying me. i hit him a few times and he gradually got the picture.
THENNN..
we arrived. At Cania Gorge. It was quite pretty. Photobucket There are cows :D ^
We got the campervan up straight away and then me cheanna and nick went exploring. In the dark. Up a steep hill with about a 293874923784% incline. Then we swang. On swings :D I was swinging way too high. Hahha.
We looked elTerrible (el-terreeebley) so we had a shower. My shower was awesome because the head was actually working unlike the one next to me which pretty much didn't shoot out water like it was meant to except for ONE jet which was right in the middle and stabbed you in the tit.
Day 2:
Was awesome.
We got up early and had ourselves a bacon-and-egg-mich. MMmmmm.
Thenn we chilled for a while, went and got changed (ladies' campsite bathrooms are a nightmare in the morning, it's like Christmas time at K-Mart except we want showers, not toys, Crazzzzzy)
Then me and Cheanna had to come up with something worthwile to do with our day. So we raided the convenience shop for all the maps it had (avoiding dissaproving stares from the lady at the counter) and sat outside on the grass.
We decided we would:
-Go to Dripping Rock.
-Go to Dragon Cave.
-Go to the Overhang.
-Take lots of photos on the way.
-Come back and chillllllax.
So that's what we did.
We had to get Cheanna's mum to take us out to the picnic area, then we trekked it from there. It was really pretty, it wasn't really hot and the trail was fun. We had some good times.
There are innocent people behind us. :D
Cheanna and Nick were too wussy to get as high as me on this old log suspended about 4 metres off the ground.
Photobucket
Nick was especially wussy.
>Photobucket We pwned these rocks.
Although it started raining when we were heading back. But it was good.
We got back to the campsite and all of a sudden........
BAM. RAINNNN.
Rain killed the parents' food. suckers. rain also basically chased us to the toilets, here's how the conversation went between me and cheanna on our way there:
J: Okay we have to be quick before it starts raining again.
C: Ohhhhhh (rain starts)
J: Nah it's good, it's only light. Ohh god its getting heavier.
C: Ohhh crappp (rain gets a bit heavier). Imagine if it pours down.
J: ahha, only an Olympus could film in these conditions (rain was wetting my camera big time by now).
C+J: Hahaha! Look at those people running.
Rain: RAAaaaiiiiinnnnnnn!
J: Holy shit! ahhh *RUNS*
C: CRAP RUN! ahhahaha. *Continue Running*
We have this conversation on video. It's quite funny.
So we waited in the toilets for a while, hoping the rain would subside long enough for us to hot-leg it back to camp. It didn't.
Thennn.. [heroic music plays]
Nick the life saver comes out of nowhere holding 2 very dry rain ponchos. WIN.
The rest of the day we chilled in the van, read, DSed, dried.
It was goood.
Then that night we formed a gang. Well, rather I started a casual conversation about DS's and in doing so, made all the kids on the block whip out their DS's and created a mass DS-athon where we played MarioKart for hours. It was awesome.
Then me and Cheanna went for a walk. We fucked shit up in the public camp gathering area (more like we turned on a TV, put our heads in various cooking appliances and stood on tables and chairs, we also went NEAR an expensive looking motorbike to take a photo but chickened out because we thought the people in the campground near us owned it.) and took some photphots in the bathroom. Even though there was definitely a lady still in there. We were LOUD.
Thennnn we slept. And woke. And ate. And packed. And Ate a Golden Gaytime! And sat. And, miraculously, we were home a few hours later.
Then i went to my house and chilled even though i should have been doing my multi assignment. :D

5 comments:

Laura said...

Gee, sounds great.
I'm presuming you didn't eat the Golden Gaytime on your own because, as the ad says, that's impossible.

You probably don't know me so just think of me as "a random of the internet world". kk

Jade said...

Hey Laura!

yeh, aidain tells me about you :D
used to.
before he left me :(


i can see where he gets his "lol whut?" from haha, or maybe he gave it to you.

#1 i like your blog, it has things i like in it, like Rove (^___^) anndddd the Grates (on rove ilyyyy), SYTYCD :D, umm.. Aidan (WUBBB i just got a letter from him, he made me a name Kanji! i love it.)annnd Matt in the hat and his quirkiness. and MMmmmwatchusayyy (ily that song)


sooo.. hows victoria? i totally might be coming to melbourne with my friend for prom shopping :D

its kind of gay (actually REAAAALLLY gay) that my school technically has 'prom' but it isnt really a 'prom' because at 'prom' you have dancing and shizz but our 'prom' is just a graduation dinner thing, we get ALL hotted up just to sit in a dark room for ages and eat crappy food.

FAIL.
Epically.

I'm guessing Aidan has told you how much Gladstone is the worst place ever? Yeh well that^^ pretty much sums it up.

anyway, i better do some work (oh yeh i'm at school right now, IPT :D is gayyy.)


seeyaa ^___^

Jade said...

And no, i most definately did NOT eat my golden gaytime ALONE. i tried but some kind of invisible force field kept me from trying to eat it away from my giant hot-air-ballon-riding friends that came from some other decade (i'm pretty sure it was the 1980's?...ahhaha)

but it was my first time :D

yayy i'm not a golden gaytime virgin anymore

that sounds bad

reeallllllllll bad.
haha

Laura said...

LOL.

My school has a Formal; not a prom. But a Prom would be cool because I've seen the movie Prom Night.
Hey, your 'prom' sounds like my Formal. At our formal, I think we come in a nice dress and sit around and eat dinner or something.

And yeah.
I'm glad you like my blog. I like your blog too - it's awesome. ^__^

Aidan said...

I totz still read your guys blogs.

Do you watch my videos?

Like the one of me and my uniform.

You totz should.

JAD. I am GLAD. You got my RAD letter. I was SAD. That you HAD not got it. But that was my BAD.

>_>