Monday, April 13, 2009

Story?

hey.

so i'm thinking i should write a story right about now.
i've started it, and despite only writing about 200 words and the fact that i've already re-written it about 38484 times, I think it might actually turn into something good. Whether I'm going to make it into a longish story or a short story to be later recycled into my English assignment and again for that writing competition Mrs Storey my English teacher told me about is still undecided.

although i'm thinking a short story would be much less commitment to handle for someone who only just got back into writing.

the only thing is, the plot could go one of two ways, i'm still deciding what would be better.
i don't want to give it away because its only a baby so far, theres not much to it yet.

maybe i should go write some now.


2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL. I'm writing a story now. It's pretty shit. ;)
I'm up to about 7000 words or something. I'm trying to write the most pointless, longest story ever written. lmao.

Jade said...

woah.

7000.


like i said, i think a short story might be the most suitable option for someone who likes to ramble on, aka me.

you comment my blogs uber fast, haha i wrote that like a minute ago LOL

its good though :D