Friday, April 17, 2009

Gecko NOOOOO!

Okay, this is really sad but a little bit funny.

Mostly sad though.

On Wednesday I chilled out for the whole day. I didn't do anything except watch tv and go on the computer.

The story begins; I am allll nice and comfy on the couch, watching the best crime show on earth (Bones, but you knew that.) and eating grapes. I was having a pretty chillaxing time.

At the start of the show, I noticed an average-sized gecko on the wall above the TV, near the aircon.

At the start of the show, the gecko looked fine, just doing what geckoes do. I looked at him every now and then and didn't really notice that he was still in the same position.

After 3 episodes of Bones and a movie, I came to the conclusion that the gecko was DEAD.

That's right, I had slothed it out on the couch for so long that something DIED.

haha, I'm terrible?

2 comments:

Laura said...

YOU'RE A MURDERER! O_O

Kidding.
Of course you aren't. The gecko killed itself. Anyway, I wouldn't care about a gecko. >_>

I eat grapes too. And then, I jizzed in my pants. :|

Jade said...

HAHA yeah the gecko was so depressed at my incredible 5 hour straight TV binge that it just killed itself.

grapes are the spawn of Jesus.

Maybe not, but they're so damn good they're orgasmic.


haha

ily grapes.