Tuesday, June 16, 2009

kabuki to shiken to twitter desu.


Woah. I didn't know I could get videos.
Hmm.
Well, today I had Japanese writing and reading. It was fine except for the fact that Mrs Marsh gave us 2 freakin' writing tasks.
TWO!
What a bitch. I was cursing her name through the whole thing using my superior voodoo skills. I may have also chanted her into a coma.

My bad.

After my Jap exam i went to the drama room to watch their Kabuki presentations. They were quite good and I got to help Josh and Geo do their make-up.
People told me I did a really good job so i was like ^____^

Anyway LOL look at my hair in this photo. Why didn't anybody tell me my hair looked so atrociously hideous?
Yay Jack and Kim got Twitter/

Love them both.
Time to see if the video will actually PLAY.

Wish me luck.

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER
The above video does not, or will not EVER play.
FAIL.

No comments: